Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thing you don't want is dear at any price.

Not recently, I have wandered around in a hot market.
There was a sales state 'Buy 1 Free 1' and I found a pliers. It was so cute and small.

The first thing I saw is 'Made in CHINA', followed by the price:


I tear off first layer of pricing list and I saw:


I was so happy to have a mini size pliers (around 6 cm) and screwdrivers.


Now...when I tried to use it...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. something unsuspected thing happen.
The pliers became ...

AND ...

WTF~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I should have bought a good quality pliers 'Made in Japan'~

3 comments:

Sss said...

it's laughable...let me laugh a while~~
hahahahahhahaah~````

Unknown said...

hahahahhahahahahhaha

Unknown said...

hahhahaha...this is funny!